The book Felicity Peril at King's Creek has pros cons like all books . Here are its pros. The mystery is great. I loved it. It was awesome. It was all based on guesses, that was awesome. And it was so engaging. I could never put it down. Here are its cons. It had to much suspense. It needed much lees suspense. And I would always ask myself is that it because of all the suspenseful scenarios. It took a few chapters until the mystery was solved. It was rich history and leave your comments below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's new readers heads up if you watch MMA than you saw Kalib VS McGregor but that's not the point Paddington 2 is the point great movie well you cant watch it on the big screen any more you can rent it on TV family friendly if you are long time Paddington fan than this is the way to go spoiler alert Paddington goes to JAIL and turns it into a friendly neighborhood. this movie is worth every cent.
Comments
Post a Comment